- How to report cyberbullying, cyberstalking and privacy issues on Facebook.
- Detailed instructions for parents and school administrators on how to remove profiles, comments and photos on behalf or your children or pupils.
- How to ensure you communicate with a real person at Facebook.
- Strategies to use applicable local laws to remove content.
- How to use Facebook’s ‘Terms of Service’ to make a complaint which will work.
- How to make an effective copyright (DMCA) complaint for stolen text or photographs, and provide proof that the content is yours.
- Advice on removing ‘profiles’ or ‘pages’ on Facebook which feature offensive content.
- How to remove profiles and pictures of underage children from Facebook.
- Over an hour of easy to follow step by step instructions.
- Useful for parents, teenagers and schools, school boards and Local Education Authorities. Particularly useful for meeting the requirements and providing educational material to cover Ofsted E-Safety guidelines, Safeguarding, ICT, PSHE, Safer Internet Week, Stop Cyber Bullying day, National School Board Cyberbullying Prevention Curriculum and Overarching Learning Outcome 13.
Video & eBook bundle (personal license)Download
Video & eBook bundle (business license)Download
|Videos per bundle (includes free 60 page eBook)||10||10|
|Helpful internet links included|
|Use on more than one computer|
|Show to an audience / use for training||(HD quality)|
|Use on corporate intranet|